Thursday 10 November 1932
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roy Scheider and Paul Bley.
If I Had a Million, directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1932 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Roy Scheider: American actor (d. 2008).
- Paul Bley: Canadian-American pianist and composer (d. 2016).
- Necmettin Hacıeminoğlu: Turkish linguist author and academic (d. 1996).
- Don Henderson: English actor (Born 1932).
- Arthur K: Arthur K. Snyder American lawyer and politician (d. 2012).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?