Wednesday 23 November 1932
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michel David-Weill and Michael Knight.
The Sign of the Cross, directed by Cecil B. De Mille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while The Fountain by Charles Morgan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1932!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 23 November 1932 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Michel David-Weill: French investment banker and former Chairman of New York City-based Lazard Frères.
- Michael Knight: Air chief marshall / British leader (NATO).
- Renato Martino: Italian ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Cardinal.
- Bruno Visintin: Italy sport Champion.
- Kunie Tanaka: Japanese actor.
- Percy Pitt: English organist and conductor (d. 1932).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?