Sunday 13 November 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Olga Connolly-Fikotova and Richard Mulligan in Bronx.
If I Had a Million, directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while Sons by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1932 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Olga Connolly-Fikotova: Czechoslovakia -- US discus thrower (1956 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Richard Mulligan in Bronx: New York, USA; actor (Soap, Empty's Nest, Big Bus).
- Marilyn Brooks: American-Canadian fashion designer with headquarters based in Toronto and famous stores in Canada and in San Francisco.
- Willie Edwards: American murder victim (d. 1957).
- Richard Mulligan: American actor and singer (d. 2000).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?