Saturday 10 March 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Judith Jamison and Bhupen Khakhar.
Jimmy the Gent, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1934 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Judith Jamison: artistic director (Alvin Ailey Dance Theater).
- Bhupen Khakhar: Indian contemporary artist who worked in Baroda, and gained international recognition for his work.
- Gergely Kulcsár: Hungarian javelin thrower and coach.
- Fou Ts'ong: Chinese-English pianist.
- US Mens Figure Skating championship won by Roger Turner
- US Ladies Figure Skating Championship won by Suzanne Davis.
- Longest undefeated streak in Toronto Maple Leafs history (18 games).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 March 1934
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?