Saturday 10 March 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Rechy and Bhupen Khakhar.
Mystery Liner, directed by William Nigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 March 1934
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1934!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1934 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- John Rechy
- Judith Jamison: artistic director (Alvin Ailey Dance Theater).
- Bhupen Khakhar: Indian contemporary artist who worked in Baroda, and gained international recognition for his work.
- Gergely Kulcsár: Hungarian javelin thrower and coach.
- Fou Ts'ong: Chinese-English pianist.
- US Mens Figure Skating championship won by Roger Turner
- US Ladies Figure Skating Championship won by Suzanne Davis.
- Longest undefeated streak in Toronto Maple Leafs history (18 games).