Wednesday 10 February 1965
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marjolein Macrander and Lenny Webster in New Orleans.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' by The Righteous Brothers.
In UK I'll Never Find Another You by The Seekers was in the top 5 hits.
The Greatest Story Ever Told, directed by George Stevens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Alarm in den Bergen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1965!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1965 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Marjolein Macrander: Dutch actress (Drowned).
- Lenny Webster in New Orleans: Louisiana, USA; catcher (Montreal Expos).
- Mario Jean: Quebec comedian and television actor.
- Francesca Bentivoglio: Italian rower who competed primarily in the late 1980s and 1990s.
- Christopher Baldelli: French communications and media specialist, who has been the President of RTL Radio in France (RTL, RTL2, Fun Radio) since August 2009.
- Bracco Di Graci: Italian singer-songwriter.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 February 1965
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
- Petula Clark - Downtown
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - This Diamond Ring
- Shirley Ellis - The Name Game
- The Temptations - My Girl
- Joe Tex - Hold What You've Got
- The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night
- Sam Cooke - Shake
- The Kingsmen - The Jolly Green Giant
- Peter and Gordon - I Go To Pieces
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?