Wednesday 10 June 1987
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lyssa Chapman and Martin Harnik.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Always by Atlantic Starr.
In UK I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Whitney Houston was in the top 5 hits.
Full Metal Jacket, directed by Stanley Kubrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while The Fitzgeralds And The Kennedys by Doris Kearns Goodwin was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Card Sharks or Flying Shark.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1987!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 June 1987 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Lyssa Chapman: American bounty hunter.
- Martin Harnik: German-Austrian footballer.
- Amobi Okoye: Nigerian-born American football player.
- Elizabeth Hartman: Actress (Fixer, Patch of Blue), dies at 45.
- In Illinois, a magnitude 5.1 earthquake occurs.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Atlantic Starr - Always
- Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Head To Toe
- Genesis - In Too Deep
- Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
- Chris DeBurgh - The Lady In Red
- Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive
- Herb Alpert - Diamonds
- U2 - With Or Without You
- Smokey Robinson - Just To See Her
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?