Monday 29 June 1987
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ana Free and Luke McLean.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Whitney Houston.
In UK I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Whitney Houston was in the top 5 hits.
Spaceballs, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Misery by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hollywood the Golden Years: The RKO Story.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dragon Scroll or Indoor Sports.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1987!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1987 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Ana Free: Portuguese singer-songwriter.
- Luke McLean: Australian-born Italian rugby player.
- Yasuka Saitō: Japanese actor.
- Ilya Shesterkov: Russian footballer.
- South Korean president Roh Tae-Woo makes a speech promising a wide program of nationwide reforms, the result of June Democracy Movement.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 June 1987
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?