Sunday 10 October 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include "Maestro" Jimmy Fearnley and David Lee Roth.
In UK Hold My Hand by Don Cornell was in the top 5 hits.
White Christmas, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Mary Anne by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Donald O'Connor Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1954!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1954 ?
- "Maestro" Jimmy Fearnley: English accordionist (The Pogues).
- David Lee Roth: American singer (Van Halen).
- Ariane Ascaride: French actress and screenwriter, she won the 1998 best actress Cesar for her role in "Marius et Jeannette".
- James Eshelman: American astrological student from 13, a regular contributor to magazines from 16 and founding editor of "Constellations.
- Rekha : Bollywood actress.
- Mohamed Mounir: Egyptian singer and actor
- David Roth: American singer-songwriter and producer (Van Halen and The David Lee Roth Band)
- Fernando Santos: Portuguese footballer and manager
- Patric Zimmerman: American voice actor
- Ho Chi Minh enters Hanoi after French troops pulled out
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 October 1954
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?