Friday 10 September 1954
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 10, 1954). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clark Johnson and Don Wilson.
In UK Three Coins In The Fountain by Frank Sinatra was in the top 5 hits.
Suddenly, directed by Lewis Allen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not as a Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lassie.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 September 1954
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1954!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1954 ?
- Clark Johnson: American actor director and producer.
- Don Wilson: Houston Astros' pitcher, dies at age 29 of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Jeffrey Combs: Actor.
- Martha Nause: Sheboygan, Wisconsin -- LPGA golfer (1994 du Maurier Ltd Classic).
- Jackie Ashley: English journalist.
- Lorely Burt: English politician.
- Peter Anders: German tenor and actor (d. 1954).
- 12 second shock kills 1,460 in Orleansville Algeria
- WLUK TV channel 11 in Green Bay, WI (NBC / ABC) begins broadcasting
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1954 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?