Friday 10 September 1948
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Trudeau and Tony Gatlif.
Johnny Belinda, directed by Jean Negulesco, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1948
while The Big Fisherman by Lloyd C. Douglas was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Around the Town.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1948!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 September 1948 ?
- Margaret Trudeau: Canadian noted family, the daughter of a former cabinet minister and political wife of Pierre Trudeau from 4 March 1971 to 1976.
- Tony Gatlif: Algerian-born director.
- Bob Lanier: American basketball player and coach.
- Brian Donohoe: Scottish politician.
- Judy Geeson: Arundei Sussex, England -- Actress (To Sir With Love, Berserk).
- Charlie Waters: American football player coach and radio host.
- Bob Lanier NBA center (Detroit Pistons: Milwaukee Bucks).
- Zhang Chengzhi: Chinese historian and author.
- King Ferdinand: of Bulgaria (Born 1861).
- Bijz Criminal division sentences war criminal Jacob Folks to life
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?