Friday 10 September 1948
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 10, 1948). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Trudeau and Tony Gatlif.
Johnny Belinda, directed by Jean Negulesco, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1948
On TV people were watching Gabrielle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 September 1948
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1948!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1948 ?
- Margaret Trudeau: Canadian noted family, the daughter of a former cabinet minister and political wife of Pierre Trudeau from 4 March 1971 to 1976.
- Tony Gatlif: Algerian-born director.
- Bob Lanier: American basketball player and coach.
- Brian Donohoe: Scottish politician.
- Charles Simonyi: Businessman.
- Charlie Waters: American football player coach and radio host.
- Judy Geeson: Arundei Sussex, England -- Actress (To Sir With Love, Berserk).
- Bob Lanier NBA center (Detroit Pistons: Milwaukee Bucks).
- Zhang Chengzhi: Chinese historian and author.
- King Ferdinand: of Bulgaria (Born 1861).
- Bijz Criminal division sentences war criminal Jacob Folks to life
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1948 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Certain Party - Benny Strong & His Orchestra
- Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra - Until
- You Call Everybody Darlin' - Al Trace & His Orchestra