Friday 3 September 1948
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 3, 1948). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eva Darlan and Jacques Esclassan.
Johnny Belinda, directed by Jean Negulesco, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1948
On TV people were watching ABC 7 Chicago.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 September 1948
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1948!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1948 ?
- Eva Darlan
- Jacques Esclassan: French road bicycle racer, who won the green jersey in the 1977 Tour de France.
- Levy Mwanawasa: Zambian lawyer and politician 3rd President of Zambia (d. 2008).
- Tara Oedayraj Singh Varma: 1st black woman in Dutch 2nd Chamber.
- Ronnie Harris: American boxer, Olympic Gold medal Lightweight champion.
- Donald Brewer: Flint, Michigan -- Rock drummer (Grand Funk Railroad).
- Lyudmila Karachkina: Ukrainian astronomer.
- Fotis Kouvelis: Greek lawyer and politician Greek Minister of Justice.
- Don Brewer: American singer-songwriter and drummer (Grand Funk Railroad and Terry Knight and the Pack).
- Minouche Janmaat-Abee: Dutch MP (CDA).
- Ronald W Harris: Canton, Ohio -- Lightweight boxer (1968 Olympics - Gold Medalist).