Sunday 10 October 1948
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 10, 1948). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Giamario and Michael Lewis.
A Song Is Born, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1948
On TV people were watching The Ford Theatre Hour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 October 1948
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1948!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1948 ?
- Daniel Giamario
- Michael Lewis: American musician.
- Régis Ducousso: French businessman, an entertainment producer whose eponymous company manages and trains actors, dancers, musicians, storytellers, acrobats, and public speakers.
- Daniel Giamaria: American pro astrologer from 1971 and creator of the Astrological Vision Quest in which he conducts experiential tours to countries all over the world to observe major eclipses.
- Ed Volker: American musician.
- Séverine : French singer, she began her career with The Murators (and Alain Chamfort as pianist).
- Sue Campbell: Baroness Campbell of Loughborough English academic and businesswoman.
- Carol Kidu: Australian-born politician with noted spouse.
- Severine: French singer.
- Ted Horn: American race car driver, he won National Championship titles in 1946, 1947 and 1948.
- Then record 86,288 see game 5 of World Series in Cleveland
- R-1 missile on test becomes the first Soviet launch to enter space.