Saturday 10 September 1949
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 10, 1949). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bill O'Reilly and Patrick Proisy.
Rotation, directed by Wolfgang Staudte, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1949
On TV people were watching The Road Runner Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 September 1949
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1949!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1949 ?
- Bill O'Reilly: American journalist and TV and radio personality, host of "The O'Reilly Factor" on Fox cable news since 1996 and "The Radio Factor" since 2002.
- Patrick Proisy: French former professional tennis player best remembered for reaching the finals of the French Open in 1972, losing against Spaniard Andrés Gimeno in four sets.
- Barriemore Barlow: Rocker (Jethro Tull).
- Clarke Williams: American CEO of Century Telephone Enterprises, a conglomerate of small phone companies.
- Joe Theismann: Athlete.
- Babette Cole: English author and illustrator.
- Daniel Pipes: Author.
- Don Muraco: professional wrestler.
- Cabatgata (A Night in Spain) closes at Broadway NYC after 76 performances