Saturday 10 September 2005
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
In UK Don't Cha by The Pussycat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes was in the top 5 hits.
Lord of War, directed by Andrew Niccol, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Blink by Malcolm Gladwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Les invincibles.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing EyeToy: Chat or Æon Flux.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 2005!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 September 2005 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 September
- Clarence ''Gatemouth'' Brown: American musician (Born 1924).
- Four people are known to have died following a football match in the Democratic Republic of Congo after a wall collapsed in the stadium the teams were playing in. (BBC)
- Several police have been injured when Loyalist gunmen open fire after the Whiterock Orange Order Parade in Belfast, Northern Ireland. (BBC)
- Iraqi forces and US troops attack Iraqi insurgents in Tal Afar. (Reuters)
- The 2005 World Summit to take place on Wednesday, September 14 is expected to be the largest gathering of world leaders in history, with more than 170 world leaders in attendance. (UN News) (Wikinews)
- Three young backpackers are killed and eight injured in a rural Queensland, Australia bus accident. (Sydney Morning Herald)
- Russia is planning to build the world's first low capacity floating nuclear power plant (FNPP) at a cost of $200,000. The plant will produce 1/150th the power of a standard Russian facility. (MOSNEWS)
- The premier of Naruto in The US./text
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 10 September 2005
Serie AItalian Football
- Milan - Siena : 3 - 1
- Palermo - Inter : 3 - 2
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Anderlecht - Mouscron : 3 - 1
- Charleroi - Roeselare : 1 - 1
- Club Brugge - St Truiden : 2 - 1
- Gent - Genk : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hannover - Ein Frankfurt : 2 - 0
- Kaiserslautern - Werder Bremen : 1 - 5
- Leverkusen - Schalke 04 : 1 - 1
- Mainz - Hamburg : 1 - 3
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Betis - Osasuna : 1 - 0
- La Coruna - Ath Madrid : 1 - 0
- Real Madrid - Celta : 2 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?