Wednesday 28 September 2005
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Gold Digger by Kanye West.
In UK Don't Cha by The Pussycat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes was in the top 5 hits.
A History of Violence, directed by David Cronenberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Eldest by Christopher Paolini was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kapeta.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ultimate Spider-Man or Battle of Britain II: Wings of Victory.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 2005!
Which were the important events of 28 September 2005 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 September
- Constance Baker Motley: American judge (Born 1921).
- American politician Tom DeLay is indicted on charges of criminal conspiracy by a Texas grand jury.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 September 2005
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?