Tuesday November 11, 1986, Veteran's DayUS date format: 11/11/1986, UK date format: 11/11/1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 11, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mark Sanchez and François Trinh-Duc.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Amanda by Boston.
In UK Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From 'Top Gun') by Berlin was in the top 5 hits.
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, directed by Leonard Nimoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while One More Time by Carol Burnett was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Monte Carlo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Castlequest Castle ExcellentJP or Falklands '82.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 November 1986
Last minute gifts?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 November 1986!
Which were the important events of 11 November 1986 ?
- Colombia - Independence of Cartagena, from the Spanish Army in (1918)
- Remembrance Day in the Commonwealth of Nations, including United Kingdom, Australia and Canada.
- Lacplesis' Day (1919) in Latvia: the official date for commemoration of Latvian soldiers, who had died for the country's freedom.
- Armistice Day in France and Belgium: end of World War I (1918)
- Poland - Independence Day (1918)
- R.C. Saints - Martin of Tours
- Angola - Independence Day (1975)
- Opening of carnival season in Germany ("Karneval"/"Fasching" on 11-11, at 11:11), the Netherlands, and other countries
- Also see November 11 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Veterans Day (Formerly "Armistice Day")
- South Korea - Pepero Day
- Mark Sanchez: American football player.
- François Trinh-Duc: French rugby player.
- Victor Cruz (American football)
- Andrew West: TV Actor.
- Victor Cruz: Football Player.
- Josh Peck: Actor.
- Risa Misaki: Japanese model.
- Jon Batiste: American singer and pianist (Stay...
- Francois Trinh-Duc: French rugby player.
- Rafael de la Fuente: TV Actor.
- Roger C Carmel: actor (Harry Mudd - Star Trek,...
- Suriname government proclaims gold purification
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Freddie Jackson - Tasty Love
- A Little Bit More - Melba Moore (Duet With Freddie Jackson)
- The Human League - Human
- Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
- Stacy Lattisaw - Nail It To The Wall
- Lionel Richie - Love Will Conquer All
- Crazay - Jesse Johnson (Featuring Sly Stone)
- One Way - Don't Think About It
- Hot! Wild! Unrestricted! Crazy Love! - Millie Jackson
- Commodores - Goin' To The Bank
Top #10 Latin songs
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From 'Top Gun') - Berlin
- Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- Europe - The Final Countdown
- Mel & Kim - Showing Out (Get Fresh At The Weekend)
- Swing Out Sister - Breakout
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?