Sunday 30 November 1986
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Evgenia Linetskaya and Jordan Farmar.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to You Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi.
In UK Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From 'Top Gun') by Berlin was in the top 5 hits.
Heartbreak Ridge, directed by Clint Eastwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Whirlwind by James Clavell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Julpussar och Stjärnsmällar.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Big Event Golf or Doraemon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1986!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 30 November 1986 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
Famous Birthdays:30 November
- Flamenco Puro closes at Mark Hellinger Theater NYC after 40 performances
- 74th CFL Grey Cup: Hamilton Tiger-Cats defeats Edmonton Eskimos, 39-15
- Ivan Lendl is 1st tennis player to earn over $10 million, lifetime
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 30 November 1986
- Atlanta Falcons - Miami Dolphins : 20 - 14
- Buffalo Bills - Kansas City Chiefs : 17 - 14
- Cincinnati Bengals - Denver Broncos : 28 - 34
- Houston Oilers - Cleveland Browns : 10 - 13
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?