Wednesday November 26, 1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 26, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kanae Ito and Cody Adams.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to You Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi.
In UK Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From 'Top Gun') by Berlin was in the top 5 hits.
Crimes of the Heart, directed by Bruce Beresford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Hollywood Husbands by Jackie Collins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gung Ho.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ghost House or Hopping Mappy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 November 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1986!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1986 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Kanae Ito
- Cody Adams: American baseball player, he was drafted by the Milwaukee Brewers in the 2008 MLB June amateur draft.
- Trevor Morgan: American actor.
- Konstadinos Filippidis: Greek pole vaulter.
- Katie Cassidy: Actress.
- Bauke Mollema: Dutch cyclist.
- Alberto Sgarbi: Italian rugby player.
- Kanae Itō: Japanese voice actress and singer.
- Betico Croes: Arubian politician, dies in an accident at 48.
- U.S. President Ronald Reagan announces that former Senator John Tower, former Secretary of State Edmund Muskie, and former National Security Adviser Brent Scowcroft will serve as members of the Special Review Board looking into the Iran-Contra arms scandal (they became known as the Tower Commission). Reagan denies involvement in the scandal.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Freddie Jackson - Tasty Love
- Lionel Richie - Love Will Conquer All
- Crazay - Jesse Johnson (Featuring Sly Stone)
- Commodores - Goin' To The Bank
- One Way - Don't Think About It
- Ready For The World - Love You Down
- Chico DeBarge - Talk To Me
- Kool & The Gang - Victory
- Stacy Lattisaw - Nail It To The Wall
- Hot! Wild! Unrestricted! Crazy Love! - Millie Jackson
Top #10 Latin songs
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From 'Top Gun') - Berlin
- Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- Europe - The Final Countdown
- Mel & Kim - Showing Out (Get Fresh At The Weekend)
- Swing Out Sister - Breakout
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?