Sunday 2 November 1986
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Erika Jo and Hannah Hart.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to True Colors by Cyndi Lauper.
In UK True Blue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Hoosiers, directed by David Anspaugh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Monte Carlo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Great Ice Hockey or Lucasfilm's Habitat, Qlink's Club Caribe, Fujitsu Habitat, WorldsAway, and others..
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1986!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1986 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Erika Jo
- Hannah Hart: YouTube Star.
- Nikki Limo: YouTube Star.
- Jade Jolie: Reality Star.
- Lara Sacher: Australian actress.
- Andy Rautins: Canadian basketball player.
- Diana Penty: Indian model and actress.
- Talan Torriero: American reality television star.
- Paul Frees: American animation voice actor (Bullwinkle), dies at age 66 (born 1920).
- 17th NYC Marathon won by Gianni Poli in 2:11:06
- Ayako Okamoto wins Nichirei Ladies Cup US-Japan Team Golf Championship
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 2 November 1986
- Atlanta Falcons - New England Patriots : 17 - 25
- Buffalo Bills - Tampa Bay Buccaneers : 28 - 34
- Cincinnati Bengals - Detroit Lions : 24 - 17
- Cleveland Browns - Indianapolis Colts : 24 - 9
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
- A Little Bit More - Melba Moore (Duet With Freddie Jackson)
- Tina Turner - Typical Male
- Cameo - Word Up
- Freddie Jackson - Tasty Love
- Howard Hewett - I'm For Real
- The Human League - Human
- Stacy Lattisaw - Nail It To The Wall
- The Temptations - Lady Soul
- Club Nouveau - Jealousy
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?