Wednesday 12 November 1986
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 12, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ignazio Abate and Mark Sanchez.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Amanda by Boston.
In UK Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From 'Top Gun') by Berlin was in the top 5 hits.
Mauvais Sang, directed by Leos Carax, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Perfume by Patrick Suskind was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Monte Carlo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gemstone Healer or James Bond 007: Goldfinger.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 November 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1986!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1986 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Ignazio Abate: Italian footballer.
- Mark Sanchez: Athlete.
- Jon Batiste: Musician.
- Victor Cruz: Athlete.
- Nedum Onuoha: English footballer.
- Roger Clemens wins AL Cy Young Award unanimously
- Greater Manchester Police announce that they are to search for the bodies of 2 missing children (who both vanished more than 20 years ago) after the Moors Murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley confess to 2 more murders.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Freddie Jackson - Tasty Love
- A Little Bit More - Melba Moore (Duet With Freddie Jackson)
- The Human League - Human
- Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
- Stacy Lattisaw - Nail It To The Wall
- Lionel Richie - Love Will Conquer All
- Crazay - Jesse Johnson (Featuring Sly Stone)
- One Way - Don't Think About It
- Hot! Wild! Unrestricted! Crazy Love! - Millie Jackson
- Commodores - Goin' To The Bank
Top #10 Latin songs
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From 'Top Gun') - Berlin
- Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- Europe - The Final Countdown
- Mel & Kim - Showing Out (Get Fresh At The Weekend)
- Swing Out Sister - Breakout
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?