Sunday 12 February 1933
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ivan Nikolayevich Anikeyev and Juanita [Ruth] Coulson.
Mystery of the Wax Museum, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
while Ann Vickers by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1933!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1933 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Ivan Nikolayevich Anikeyev: Cosmonaut.
- Juanita [Ruth] Coulson: Sci-fi author (Web of Wizardry, Space Trap).
- Bernard Rahis: French soccer player.
- Costa-Gavras : Greek-French director and producer.
- Henri Duparc: French musician, a pupil of Cesar Franck.
- German vice-chancellor Franz von Papen demands Catholic aid for Nazis.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?