Saturday 11 March 1989
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anton Yelchin and Daniella Kertesz.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Lost In Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson.
In UK Too Many Broken Hearts by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
Leviathan, directed by George P. Cosmatos, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while The Fortune by Michael Korda was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Just Say Julie.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Big Run - The Supreme 4WD Challenge or Chaos Strikes Back.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 March 1989!
Which were the important events of 11 March 1989 ?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- Blessed Auria
- Lesotho - Moshoeshoe Day.
- Lithuania - Reestablishment of Lithuania's Independence.
- United States - Johnny Appleseed Day, 311 Day
- Blessed John Righi
- Anton Yelchin: Russian/American actor.
- Daniella Kertesz: Israeli actress.
- Shin Soohyun: South Korean singer and dancer (U-KISS).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Debbie Gibson - Lost In Your Eyes
- Mike + The Mechanics - The Living Years
- New Kids On The Block - You Got It (The Right Stuff) (Remix)
- Bobby Brown - Roni
- Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
- Ann Wilson and Robin Zander - Surrender To Me
- Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True
- Sheena Easton - The Lover In Me
- Rod Stewart - My Heart Can't Tell You No
- Paula Abdul - Straight Up
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?