Sunday July 14, 2019
US date format: 7/14/2019, UK date format: 14/7/2019
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 14, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Batman: Hush, directed by Justin Copeland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching Broken Mirror.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 14, 2019?
- Sweden - Birthday of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, an official flag day
- France and all French dependencies - Bastille Day
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 3rd day, not a holiday
- A GippsAero GA8 Airvan sky diving operation plane crashes on an island outside Umeå, Sweden, killing all nine people onboard. (The Guardian)
- Argentina–Brazil relations: Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro renews his support for the re-election of Argentine President Mauricio Macri. "We're brothers, and I want prosperity for our nations," he concludes in an interview. (Clarín)
- Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro renews his support for the re-election of Argentine President Mauricio Macri. "We're brothers, and I want prosperity for our nations," he concludes in an interview. (Clarín)
- The European Union's Galileo satellite navigation system suffers a major outage due to a "technical incident related to its ground infrastructure," taking all active Galileo satellites offline. (BBC)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'A Hit Podcast Finds \xe2\x80\x98True Crime\xe2\x80\x99 in the Justice System' b'Facts brought to light by \xe2\x80\x9cIn the Dark,\xe2\x80\x9d led by the reporter Madeleine Baran and the producer Samara Freemark, made their way to the Supreme Court.' [..]
- b'Fighting Big Tech Makes for Some Uncomfortable Bedfellows' b'Conservatives are showing up at largely liberal conferences to call for breaking up Facebook and Google. Liberals are going on conservative TV shows to do the same. It\xe2\x80\x99s awkward.' [..]
- See all financial news of July 14, 2019