Wednesday July 31, 2019
US date format: 7/31/2019, UK date format: 31/7/2019
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see zodiac on July 31, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
Four Weddings and a Funeral, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while The New Girl by Daniel Silva was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Crazy Bitches.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 31, 2019?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'A Preview of the Fed Meeting' b'The central bank appears poised to cut interest rates for the first time since the financial crisis. Here\xe2\x80\x99s what to keep an eye on.' [..]
- b'Brexit and Boris Johnson Send the British Pound on a Slide' b'As investors take stock of the new prime minister and gauge whether Britain will crash out of the European Union, they are selling the currency.' [..]
- See all financial news of July 31st, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on July 31, 2019?
On July 31, 2019 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is July 31, 2019?
On July 31, 2019 the zodiac sign was Leo.
Who was the US President on July 31, 2019?
On July 31, 2019 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on July 31, 2019?
On July 31, 2019 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on July 31, 2019?
On July 31, 2019 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.