Friday July 26, 2019
US date format: 7/26/2019, UK date format: 26/7/2019
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 26, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Four Weddings and a Funeral, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Summer of '69 by Elin Hilderbrand was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Broken Mirror.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 26, 2019?
- The U.S. Department of Justice approves a $26 billion merger between T-Mobile and Sprint. If finalized, they will become the third-largest mobile network operator in the nation. (Reuters)
- Heavy rains in Al Haouz Province, Morocco, trigger a landslide, resulting in the deaths of 15 people. (The New York Times) (Morocco World News)
- Two people die and more than 17 are injured when an internal balcony collapses at a nightclub in the South Korean city of Gwangju. (BBC)
- 2019 Batanes earthquake: At least nine people are killed and 60 others injured when two earthquakes strike the province of Batanes in the Philippines. (InquirerNet)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'DealBook Briefing: Facebook Co-Founder Helps Make a Case for Breaking It Up' b'Chris Hughes helped create the social network. Now he\xe2\x80\x99s working with academics and government regulators on arguments for dismantling the company.' [..]
- b'How Jeffrey Epstein Used the Billionaire Behind Victoria\xe2\x80\x99s Secret for Wealth and Women' b'Mr. Epstein, charged with sex trafficking, cultivated an intimate, yearslong relationship with Leslie Wexner \xe2\x80\x94 and proceeded to get extraordinarily rich.' [..]
- See all financial news of July 26, 2019