Sunday July 28, 2019
US date format: 7/28/2019, UK date format: 28/7/2019
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 28, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Four Weddings and a Funeral, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Summer of '69 by Elin Hilderbrand was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Broken Mirror.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 28, 2019?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- See more
- 28 July 2019 Kabul suicide bombing: Gunfire and an explosion kills 20 and injures over 50 in an attack at the Kabul office of the Vice Presidential candidate Amrullah Saleh, who was slightly injured in the attack. (BBC)
- Gunfire and an explosion kills 20 and injures over 50 in an attack at the Kabul office of the Vice Presidential candidate Amrullah Saleh, who was slightly injured in the attack. (BBC)
- Libyan Civil War: An airstrike kills five doctors in a hospital in the southern outskirts of Libya's capital Tripoli. (BBC)
- An airstrike kills five doctors in a hospital in the southern outskirts of Libya's capital Tripoli. (BBC)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'A Recession Is Coming (Eventually). Here\xe2\x80\x99s Where You\xe2\x80\x99ll See It First.' b'Economists don\xe2\x80\x99t know when the decade-long expansion, now the longest in American history, will end. But here are the indicators they will be watching to figure it out.' [..]
- b'Fed Poised to Cut Rates for First Time Since Financial Crisis, Ending an Era' b'Investors expect a quarter-point precautionary cut, a turning point that underlines that this might be as good as the economy will get.' [..]
- See all financial news of July 28, 2019