Monday July 08, 2019
US date format: 7/8/2019, UK date format: 8/7/2019
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see zodiac on July 8, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
Batman: Hush, directed by Justin Copeland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching Broken Mirror.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 08, 2019?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
- Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen: The United Arab Emirates announces a partial withdrawal of its forces from Yemen as part of a "strategic redeployment". (CNN)
- The United Arab Emirates announces a partial withdrawal of its forces from Yemen as part of a "strategic redeployment". (CNN)
- Deutsche Bank announces lay-offs – roughly 18,000 job cuts – around the globe as part of a "reinvention", scrapping its global equities and cutting its fixed income operations. (Deutsche Bank) (The New York Times)
- Flash flooding in Washington, D.C. delivers a month's worth of rain on the local area in the span of an hour. The torrential rain leaves commuters stranded on car rooftops, floods several metro stations and causes flooding in the White House. (CNET)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'After a Data Breach, British Airways Faces a Record Fine' b'The proposed penalty, for a breach that exposed the data of 500,000 customers, comes under Europe\xe2\x80\x99s landmark privacy law.' [..]
- b'As the World Heats Up, the Climate for News Is Changing, Too' b'Rival newsrooms are joining together to meet a crisis years in the making. But there is disagreement among some journalists on how to play the story.' [..]
- See all financial news of July 8th, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on July 08, 2019?
On July 08, 2019 the day of the week was Monday.
What zodiac sign is July 08, 2019?
On July 08, 2019 the zodiac sign was Cancer.
Who was the US President on July 08, 2019?
On July 08, 2019 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on July 08, 2019?
On July 08, 2019 the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on July 08, 2019?
On July 08, 2019 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.