Wednesday July 17, 2019
US date format: 7/17/2019, UK date format: 17/7/2019
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 17, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Four Weddings and a Funeral, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Knife by Jo Nesbo was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Broken Mirror.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 17, 2019?
- Kyoto, Japan - Gion Matsuri
- Various mathematics departments - Yellow Pig's Day
- South Korea - Constitution Day
- Puerto Rico - Luis Mu�oz Rivera's Birthday
- See more
- 2018–19 Kivu Ebola epidemic: The World Health Organisation declares the most recent Ebola outbreak in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo a Public Health Emergency of International Concern. (The Guardian)
- The World Health Organisation declares the most recent Ebola outbreak in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo a Public Health Emergency of International Concern. (The Guardian)
- A national emergency is declared in the Philippines after more than 100,000 people contract dengue fever. (Fox News)
- Turkey–United States relations: The United States removes NATO ally Turkey from the Joint Strike Fighter program, following the country's acquisition of the Russian S-400 missile system. Turkey had planned to buy 100 F-35 Lightning II jets. (BBC)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Amazon Faces E.U. Inquiry Over Data From Independent Sellers' b'European antitrust regulators have opened an investigation into the data that Amazon uses from third-party sellers who rely on the tech company\xe2\x80\x99s site' [..]
- b'Big Banks Are Earning Billions of Dollars. Trump\xe2\x80\x99s Tax Cuts Are a Big Reason.' b'The five largest United States banks reported tax rates of 22 percent or less for the second quarter this year. Lower taxes helped smooth over earnings rough spots.' [..]
- See all financial news of July 17, 2019