Sunday 14 March 1965
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kevin Brown in Mcintyre and James Kevin Brown.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Eight Days A Week by The Beatles.
In UK It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits.
Major Dundee, directed by Sam Peckinpah, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Funeral In Berlin by Len Deighton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dim Dam Dom.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1965!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1965 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Kevin Brown in Mcintyre: Georgia, USA; pitcher (Florida Marlins).
- James Kevin Brown: American baseball player.
- Kevin Brown: American baseball player, pitcher, Marlins.
- Aamir Khan: Indian film actor, director, screenwriter, producer and television presenter.
- Kiana Tom: American actress television host and author.
- Billy Sherwood: American guitarist songwriter and producer (Yes Conspiracy Lodgic and Yoso)
- John Stephenson: English cricketer
- Kevin Williamson: American actor director producer and screenwriter
- Israeli cabinet approves diplomatic relations with West Germany.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 14 March 1965
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
- The Temptations - My Girl
- The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - This Diamond Ring
- Jewel Akens - The Birds And The Bees
- Roger Miller - King Of The Road
- Gerry and the Pacemakers - Ferry Across The Mersey
- Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
- The Kingsmen - The Jolly Green Giant
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Hurt So Bad
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?