Saturday 14 November 1925
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 14, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raquel Revuelta and Michel Ducaroy.
Galloping On, directed by Richard Thorpe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 November 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1925!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1925 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Raquel Revuelta
- Jean-Pierre Alaux: French painter and sculptor, belonging to the.
- Michel Ducaroy: French furniture designer, who in 1968 designed one of the first modular all-foam chairs, the low-sitting Adria.
- Stirling Colgate: American physicist and academic (d. 2013).
- James Mellaart: English archaeologist and author (d. 2012).
- Agnes Marie Jacobina Zimmermann: Composer, dies at 78.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sentimental Me - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra (Knickerbockers)
- Yes Sir, That's My Baby - Ben Bernie & His Orchestra