Sunday 29 November 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ernst Happel and Yuk Young-soo.
Free to Love, directed by Frank O'Connor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1925!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1925 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Ernst Happel: Austrian football coach (Born 1925).
- Yuk Young-soo: South Korean wife of Park Chung-hee 3rd First Lady of South Korea (d. 1974).
- Karl Flodin: Composer, dies at 67.