Saturday 21 November 1925
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Jean (writer) and Jacques de Saint-Blanquat.
Free to Love, directed by Frank O'Connor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 November 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1925!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1925 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Raymond Jean (writer)
- Jacques de Saint-Blanquat
- Alex Sinnaeve: Belgian pro boxer, a bantamweight from 1945 to 1952.
- Johan "Poncke" Princen: KNIL-defector / civil rights in Djakarta.
- Veljko Kadijević: Croatian general and politician 5th Federal Secretary of People's Defence (d. 2014).
- Xie Jin: Chinese director and screenwriter (d. 2008).
- Jacques Saint-Blanquat: French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Cardinal.
- Red Grange plays final University of Illinois game, signs with Chicago Bears
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1925 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Paddlin' Madelin' Home - Cliff Edwards
- If I Had a Girl Like You - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - I Miss My Swiss (My Swiss Miss Misses Me)
- Sometime - Green Brothers Novelty Band