Monday 16 November 1925
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 16, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Howard Baker and Michel Jouvet.
Stage Struck, directed by Allan Dwan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 November 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 November 1925!
Which were the important events of 16 November 1925 ?
- USA - admission of Oklahoma, 46th state, 1907
- R.C. Saints - Saint Margaret of Scotland ; Gertrude the Great
- Also see November 16 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day for Tolerance
- Iceland - Dagur fslenskrar tungu (Icelandic Language Day)
- Thailand - Loy Krathong festival (2005)
- Howard Baker: Statesman.
- Michel Jouvet: French medical researcher, an Emeritus Professor of Experimental Medicine at the University of Lyon.
- Paul Puech: Montpellier physician.
- American Association for the Advancement of Atheism is formed in New York.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1925 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Paddlin' Madelin' Home - Cliff Edwards
- If I Had a Girl Like You - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - I Miss My Swiss (My Swiss Miss Misses Me)
- Sometime - Green Brothers Novelty Band