Sunday 1 November 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 1, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Pople and Didier-Léon Marchand.
The Eagle, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 November 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 November 1925!
Which were the important events of 1 November 1925 ?
- Also see November 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Start of National Novel Writing Month
- World Vegan Day
- Mexico - The Day of the Dead
- Ireland - Samhain the traditional first day of Winter
- Algeria - National day
- Catholicism - Holy Day of Obligation, All Saints Day. Holiday in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia, Spain, Guatemala.
- Roman festivals - last day of the Ludi Victoriae Sullanae.
- Antigua and Barbuda - Independence Day (from Britain, 1981)
- John Pople: Scientist.
- Didier-Léon Marchand: French Catholic clergyman, the Bishop Emeritus of Valencia since 2001.
- VARA, Vereniging van Workers Radio Amateurs forms in Amsterdam
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Angry - Art Gillham
- Bessie Smith - Careless Love Blues