Sunday 14 November 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marc Aryan and Leonie Rysanek.
The House Without a Key, directed by Spencer Gordon Bennet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
while The Hounds of Spring by Sylvia Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1926 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Marc Aryan
- Leonie Rysanek: Austrian singer, a leading dramatic operatic soprano at major opera houses on both sides of the Atlantic, acclaimed for her interpretations of roles by Verdi, Wagner and Strauss.
- Willy Pomonti: French criminal victim, a retired architect who was tortured and killed at his home in La Celle-Saint-Cloud on 15-16 April 1996 by burglar Michel Ambras.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Barcelona - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Lucky Day - George Olsen & His Orchestra
- Baby Face - Ipana Troubadors
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?