Friday 14 November 1930US date format: 11/14/1930, UK date format: 14/11/1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 14, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Bergé and Edward White.
L'Age d'Or, directed by Luis Buñuel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 November 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1930 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Pierre Bergé: French entrepreneur, industrialist, and patron, widely known as Yves Saint-Laurent's partner.
- Edward White: American astronaut, the first American to emerge from an orbiting spacecraft and the first man to control his movements while floating in space, 6/03-07/1965, during the Gemini 4 mission.
- Charles De Sorgher: Belgian bobsledder.
- Shirley Crabtree: Wrestler.
- Edward H White II in San Antonio: Texas, USA; Lieutenant Colonel US Air Force/astronaut (Gemini 4).
- Monique Mercure: French Canadian actress.
- Michael Robbins: Actor (Lunch Hour, On the Buses), dies at 62.
- Peter Katin: English pianist and academic (d. 2015).
- Ornelio Martina: Antillian author / Governor of Curacao.