Friday 15 February 1924
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 15, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julia Wagner and Robert Drew.
America, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 February 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1924!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1924 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Julia Wagner: American publisher and editor who was the Editor-in-Chief of "Dell Horoscope" 1973-1987.
- Robert Drew: American director and producer (d. 2014).
- Bruno: French catholic ecclesiastic, monk of Tibhihrine (Algeria), formerly served as German soldier.
- Gabriel Berthomieu: France sport Champion.
- Jean Lassegue: France sport Champion.
- Lionel Monckton: English composer for the musical theatre (Born 1861).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Lewis James - I Love You
- Somebody Stole My Gal - Ted Weems & His Orchestra
- Linger Awhile - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra