Wednesday 6 February 1924
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ivo Garrani and Paolo Volponi.
America, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1924!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1924 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Ivo Garrani: Italian actor who appeared in films from 1952.
- Paolo Volponi: Italian writer, lawyer, poet, novelist and social critic.
- Billy Wright: Irish Protestant paramilitary leader (Born 1960).
- Jin Yong: Hong Kong author and publisher founded Ming Pao.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Aloha Oe (Farewell to Thee) - Frank Ferera
- I'm Sitting Pretty in a Pretty Little City - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- When Lights Are Low - Benson Orchestra of Chicago