Sunday 10 February 1924
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shelagh Kendal and Randy Van Horne in El Paso.
America, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1924!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1924 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Shelagh Kendal: British-Canadian pro astrologer, a journalist and data collector and co-author of "Charting Canada.
- Bud [Norman] Poile: NHL.
- Randy Van Horne in El Paso: Texas, USA; singer (Nat King Cole Show).
- Richard Bauman: American actor and dancer who later opened a talent agency.
- Max Ferguson: Canadian radio host and actor (d. 2013).
- Bud Poile: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2005).
- Bucky Harris, 27, becomes youngest baseball manager (Washington Senators).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Aloha Oe (Farewell to Thee) - Frank Ferera
- I'm Sitting Pretty in a Pretty Little City - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- When Lights Are Low - Benson Orchestra of Chicago