Monday 18 February 1924
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 18, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elizabeth Bradley and Nicolo Rizzuto.
America, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 February 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1924!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1924 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Elizabeth Bradley: Latvian-Canadian psychic, world known for her accuracy.
- Louis Laberge: Canadian labour union leader (d. 2002).
- Nicolo Rizzuto: Sicilian-born Canadian organized crime figure (d. 2010).
- Humberto Morán: Venezuelan scientist and academic (d. 1999).
- Nicola Rizzuto: Italian-Canadian mob boss (d. 2010).
- Sam Rolfe: American screenwriter and producer (d. 1993).
- US, Minister of Marine Edwin Denby ends term due to Teapot Dome-scandal
- US Minister of Marine Edwin Denby ends term due to Teapot Dome-scandal.
- US female Figure Skating championship won by Theresa Weld Blanchard.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1924 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Duncan Sisters - Rememb'ring
- Covered Wagon Days - Ted Weems & His Orchestra
- Waltz of Long Ago - Paul Specht & His Orchestra
- Somewhere in the World - John McCormack