Friday 15 January 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Derek B and Michael Clemons.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Come See About Me by The Supremes.
In UK Yeh Yeh by Georgie Fame was in the top 5 hits.
Time to Love, directed by Metin Erksan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Source by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Not Only... But Also.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 January 1965!
Which were the important events of 15 January 1965 ?
- Kerala in India - Makaravilakku or Makara Sankranthy at Sabarimala.
- Jallikattu in South India.
- United States - Traditionally, Martin Luther King Day.
- North Korea - Korean Alphabet Day.
- Malawi - John Chilembwe Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Saint Ides, virgin, died January 15, 570.
- Roman Empire - Second day of the Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Wikipedia Day.
- Derek B: Rocker (Bullet from a Gun).
- Michael Clemons: Canadian Football League running back (Toronto Argonauts).
- Maurizio Fondriest: Italian cyclist who won the world cup racing the streets of Renaix 9/08/1988.
- James Nesbitt: Northern Irish actor.
- Adam Jones: American musician (Tool).
- Bernard Hopkins: American boxer and coach
- Pierre Ngendandumwe: premier of Burundi, is murdered.
- Washtenaw Community College in Ann Arbor Michigan forms
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 15 January 1965
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Come See About Me
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine
- The Searchers - Love Potion Number Nine
- Petula Clark - Downtown
- The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Larks - The Jerk
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Goin' Out Of My Head
- Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
- Del Shannon - Keep Searchin' (We'll Follow The Sun)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?