Sunday 15 July 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hubert Baille .
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while To Have and to Hold by Mary Johnston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1900 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
- President Steyn / General De Law escape Brandwater Basin
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ma Tiger Lily - Len Spencer
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?