Saturday 27 March 1926
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 27, 1926). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Villeglé and Frank O'Hara.
Wandering Willies, directed by Del Lord, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 March 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1926!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1926 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Jacques Villeglé: French mixed-media artist and affichiste famous for his alphabet with symbolic letters and decollage with ripped or lacerated posters.
- Frank O'Hara: American poet and critic (d. 1966).
- Bill Bagnall: American publisher founded Motorcyclist Magazine (d. 2006).
- Louis Blom-Cooper: English lawyer author and academic.
- Georges Vezina: Canadian ice hockey player (Born 1887).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1926 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Sleepy Time Gal - Gene Austin
- Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue - Gene Austin
- John McCormack - Just a Cottage Small
- A Cup of Coffee, A Sandwich, and You - Gertrude Lawrence & Jack Buchanan