Thursday 4 March 1926
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pascual Pérez and Prince Dimitri Romanov.
The Black Pirate, directed by Albert Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1926!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1926 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Pascual Pérez: Argentinian boxer (d. 1977).
- Prince Dimitri Romanov: Russian prince, philanthropist and author.
- Pascual Perez: Argentinean boxer known as "El Terrier.
- Emile Chemama: France sport Champion.
- James J Eagan: Former Mayor of Florissant, Missouri (d. 2000).
- Richard DeVos: American billionaire, co-founder of Amway.
- Don Rendell: English saxophonist and flute player (Oscar Rabin Band) (d. 2015).
- Henri de Contenson: French archaeologist and researcher.
- De Geer government in the Netherlands takes office
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1926 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Then I'll be Happy - Whispering Jack Smith
- That Certain Party - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- Gene Austin - I Never Knew
- Henry Burr & Billy Murray - I Wonder Where My Baby is To-night?