Monday 16 April 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 16, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jules Sitruk and Lily Loveless.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Vogue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Q & A, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Bright Star by Harold Coyle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeeves and Wooster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Creatures or Crystalis.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 April 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1990!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1990 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Jules Sitruk: French actor.
- Lily Loveless: British actress.
- Lorraine Nicholson: American child with noted parents, her father is actor Jack Nicholson and her mother is actress Rebecca Broussard.
- Reggie Jackson: Basketball Player.
- Jérémy Kapone: French actor and singer.
- Emma Watson: Actress.
- Tony McQuay: American sprinter.
- Nia Ramadhani: Indonesian actress.
- Vangelis Mantzaris: Greek basketball player.
- Evangelos Mantzaris: Greek basketball player.
- Piano Lesson opens at Walter Kerr Theater NYC for 320 performances
- Supreme Court rejects appeal from retarded man, Dalton Prejean, condemned to death for murdering a Louisiana state trooper in 1977
- Maximum New York State unemployment benefits raised to $260 per week.
- US Supreme Court rejects appeal from retarded man, Dalton Prejean, condemned to death for murdering a Louisiana state trooper in 1977.
- 94th Boston Marathon won by Gelindo Bordin of Italy in 2:08:19.
- The ''Doctor of Death'', Jack Kevorkian, participates in his first assisted suicide.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Tommy Page - I'll Be Your Everything
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
- KISS - Forever
- Mötley Crüe - Without You
- A'me Lorain - Whole Wide World
Top #10 R&B songs
- After 7 - Ready Or Not
- Troop - Spread My Wings
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- Smokey Robinson - Everything You Touch
- Babyface - Whip Appeal
- Regina Belle - What Goes Around
- Howard Hewett - Show Me
- All Over You (From "Def By Temptation") - Freddie Jackson
- Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
Top #10 Latin songs
- Gipsy Kings - Volare
- Abre Las Ventanas Al Amor - Roberto Carlos
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- Kaoma - Dancando Lambada
- Ni Tu Ni Ella - Alvaro Torres
- Flor Dormida - Luis Angel
- Me Va A Extranar - Ricardo Montaner
- Corazon A La Deriva - Lucerito
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
- Para Amarnos Mas - Mijares
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?