Friday 17 April 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André-Marie Trémeaud and Nicolas Nabokov Near Lubcha Minsk Russia.
while Lady Rose's Daughter by Mary Augusta Ward was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1903!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1903 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Nicolas Nabokov Near Lubcha Minsk Russia: composer (The Holy Devil).
- André-Marie Trémeaud: French senior government official, known for being the target of an assassination attempt probably ordered by Soviet service in 1957 that killed his wife.
- Nicolas Nabokov: Russian-American composer and educator (d. 1978).
- Gregor Piatigorsky: Ukrainian-American cellist and educator (d. 1976).
- Morgan Taylor: American hurdler and coach (d. 1975).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- There's No Place Like Home - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?