Wednesday April 17, 2019
US date format: 4/17/2019, UK date format: 17/4/2019
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 17, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Sunrise in Heaven, directed by Waymon Boone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 17, 2019?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- See more
- Russian military intervention in Ukraine: The Security Service of Ukraine claims to have captured a Russian military intelligence hit squad responsible for the attempted murder of a Ukrainian military spy in the run-up to a presidential election on 21 April. (Daily Express)
- The Security Service of Ukraine claims to have captured a Russian military intelligence hit squad responsible for the attempted murder of a Ukrainian military spy in the run-up to a presidential election on 21 April. (Daily Express)
- French Prime Minister Édouard Philippe announces an architectural competition to redesign and rebuild the spire of the Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral after it was destroyed by fire. (ABC News) (MassLive)
- Singapore's non-oil exports slumped in March, according to numbers released by Enterprise Singapore. This was the biggest year-on-year monthly drop since October 2016. The slump in the export of electronics was especially marked. (The Strait Times)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next April 17If April 17, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 3 months, 29 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 8 months, 2 days.
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Before New York Auto Show, Cars Take Their Own Star Turns To stand out in this crowd, automakers have created satellite events before the official reveals for the press at the Javits Convention Center. [..]
- Business Quietly Returns to Saudi Arabia After Khashoggi’s Murder Six months after agents from Saudi Arabia dismembered the writer Jamal Khashoggi, investors are no longer shying away from doing business with the kingdom. [..]
- See all financial news of April 17, 2019