Wednesday 18 December 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Pepin and Rosemary Leach.
Dangerous, directed by Alfred E. Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 December 1935!
Which were the important events of 18 December 1935 ?
- Roman festivals - Feast of Epona (during Saturnalia)
- R.C. Saints - Gatianus of Tours
- Also see December 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Niger - Republic Day (autonomous in 1958)
- Greek Orthodox Church ? Feast of Sebastian the Martyr
- Jacques Pepin: French chef.
- Rosemary Leach: English actress.
- Jacques Pépin: French-American chef and author.
- Edward Benes becomes President of Czechoslovakia
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 December 1935
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?