Wednesday 4 December 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul O'Neill and Robert Vesco.
Scrooge, directed by Henry Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Green Light by Lloyd C. Douglas was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1935!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1935 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Paul O'Neill: American economist, public adminstrator and CEO.
- Robert Vesco: American financier and fugitive (d. 2007).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?