Sunday 18 February 1945
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Judy Rankin in Saint Louis and Michael Nader in Saint Louis.
The Three Caballeros, directed by Norman Ferguson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
while The Black Rose by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1945!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1945 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Judy Rankin in Saint Louis: Missouri, USA; LPGA golfer (Vare Trophy 1976-77).
- Michael Nader in Saint Louis: Missouri, USA; actor (Peter - Gidget, Dex Dexter - Dynasty, All My Children).
- Bispo Macedo: Brazilian religious leader, founder and leader of Igreja Universal do Reino de Deus (Universal Church of the Temple of God).
- Juan Orozco: Mexican-American artist, a contemporary painter and muralist.
- Judy Rankin: American golfer and sportscaster.
- Ivan Chernyakhovsky: Ukrainian general (d. 1945).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1945 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night of the Week) - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?